Saturday, January 17, 2015

2015? Ana, come on! (week 24)

If you're not sure what's going on with this blog, then don't worry, we aren't either:)

Hey, this is Ana. Long time no see, little blog. Hope things have been alright.
Me? I'm beginning to get better at this whole "high school" thing. Crazy how my life has changed, and turned so many pages in the mere matter of months. But now it's 2015. and almost my birthday. Yay!

My week was really laid back. We had two games, and we did alright. I went out to the mall with my friends to get ready for formal. I also ate a bag of hot Cheetos (gross... I know). To be honest, I've not experienced much drama(prepare for Ash's posts if you're looking for exciting things haha).

However, I've been feeling really chill lately. Things have been ok. Not great, but they've been alright.

I'm just going to plug in some things I've been loving, as I've not got much to say besides:)

-8tracks: ahh this is my life now! Here's my current favorite playlist: Harrey's Cup of Coffee

-Tumblr: my tumblr is a bit of a secret, no one really knows about it, but it's got my favorite things on it, and just scrolling through my account makes me smile.

- essiebutton: I can not believe I had never watched Esteè before! I love her so much! She's my new favorite youtuber:)

-my piano: I've started piano lessons and I love it so much! I now understand why no other instrument worked out.

-this picture, and I'll leave you with that





Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment