Sunday, January 25, 2015

Things Look Up (week 25)


http://manvsdebt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/look-up-620.jpg

Hey there :) I hope you enjoyed this lovely picture of a kitty looking up. I thought it was cute.

I had a good week. Actually, I had a great week. There was no drama, no fighting, no friendships breaking, nothing. Like actually nothing happened. I had two soccer games at my school, one which we won 7-0 and the other which we lost 1-0, and a game at another school which was awful and we lost 4-0. My friend figured out how she's asking this guy to formal (put in action on Thursday...) and we laughed a great deal over imagining him wearing a tux. And a sombrero. Inside joke.

Anyways, on Friday our soccer practice basically consisted of sitting around and talking because we had a game the next day. I was able to go to the "quad" game, meaning 4 games back to back to back to back, for basketball against our rival school, which was really fun. We were chanting so much and ended up winning 3 of 4 games, which is really good. I discovered that my school is actually really sassy, which is kind of neat.

Saturday I woke up early to play soccer and then spent the rest of the day at my friend's house making random foods with her and my other friend. We made a green cake and since neither of them thought it looked appetizing, I took it home. It's just a green food-colored chocolate cake so I mean...

Today has consisted of homework and laying around and cleaning and eating (of course).

So that's basically it :)

Talk to you later,

xoxo

- ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment