Wednesday, December 31, 2014

In The End, It's All The Same (week 21)

So it appears that this would be the last blog of 2014... lucky me :) But Ana gets the first post of 2015 so... It's all the same.

Happy Hannukah! Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanza! I tried to incorporate as many holidays as possible, believe me. Personally, I celebrate Christmas, but my family isn't even religious so I'm not too sure how that started happening. I know people that actually go to church and everything on Christmas, and that's basically the only time they ever set foot in church. Unless of course they forget their phone and have to go back in to grab it. I don't know. Anyways, hopefully you had a wonderful holiday or even just a great day. I was lucky enough to be spoiled rotten with gifts, and I can't tell you how thankful I am for every single one of them. I think I'm honestly just lucky enough to be able to spend the holidays with my family. But my new phone is pretty cool too ;). I can't wait to try out the camera... I just need a case on it so I don't drop it and break it since it's so darn big (iPhone 6, if you're wondering - yes, I'm pretty much a basic white girl). I also got money, which is awesome since I always seem to run out of it when I want something. And I'm planning to sell my old phone on eBay or something for a little extra cash... If you're looking for a gently used (it's 2 years old but looks brand new) iPhone 4S, feel free to contact me and we'll talk. 

As for today, it is currently noon and I am still not dressed. I have a beautiful memory canvas that my friend made me (it has pictures of us from age 4 to now) and some fairy lights to hang on my wall, and errands to run. And I think Ana and I are going to go do some shopping to see what deals we can score. And to catch up of course. We haven't really been in touch lately, unless you count me reading her every blog post. That sounds way creepier than I intended it to. 

I'm going to end here because I'm super tired.
Love ya guys, and don't forget to follow us on our social media, as usual:)


- ash

No comments:

Post a Comment