Friday, December 19, 2014

Finally Finals (week 20)

That title is so misleading, but it sounded nice so I kept it anyways. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what's going on with this blog, but I thought I'd post a little weekly round up anyways.

This week was pretty sad, as it consisted of two exams for four days. This made me lose even more sleep, get the worst under eye circles, and near a break down. Oops..

I then slept for 12 hours today (friday-wow a post on time woohoo!) and texted Ash. After Eating some cold pizza I got ready and met my friend to go out for the afternoon. We went on a quick stop to the shops to pick up some bits and peices, and then went on to join the rest of our friends for some bowling. Cheesy, I know.

I actually won our game of bowling by nearly 45 points, which kind of shocked me. I also had something pretty funny happen to me, but I can't write about because then Ash will read it and I won't be able to tell her when I see her over the break.

Anyways, my weekly summary was awful, and my finals were terrible as well. So heres a super christmassy picture to brighten it all up:


hope you had a nice week!
let me know what you were up to in the comments!
Ana

P.S. yay for 20 weeks of blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment