Monday, November 10, 2014

Tip 14: Movies to Watch (Fall Series)

Hello there! Look at this awesome post that's on time!
haha anyways, here are some cool movies to watch as your curled up with a cup of tea during the chilly autumn nights (if you're lucky enough to live somewhere that doesn't feel like summer - come on Cali, it's November!)

The Box Trolls
Yep I'm serious. This movie is a-dor-able. no joke. It's sure to leave you smiling, and in the mood for some cheese..
21(and 22) Jumpstreet
These two movies are the stupidest, funniest movies you can watch. You need to give them a shot. They're a bit last year, but Autumn is great for random movies:)
➵The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
This is just a cute little girly movie that you should watch if you're in the mood for an easy movie. 
To Kill a Mockingbird
This is actually a movie that will get you in the mood for crunching leaves and crisp weather. I also just finished reading the book and I actually liked it! Go school books woot
Mockingjay
It's not out yet, but I am soooo excited for it! You need to watch it okay? okay.
Autumn
okay I've never seen this, but it sounds pretty scary, so I guess I'm not recommending it... I'm just pointing out that a movie titled "Autumn" actually exists. (notice how I used two arrows)

So those are just some movies you should (and shouldn't) watch. What movies are you excited for? Let us know! And remember to come back for Ash's week review!

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment