Saturday, November 8, 2014

It's November?! (week 14)


photo from pinterest

Hellooo! So since it's now November and the year's almost over (scary, I know), I thought I'd post a few things that I'd like to accomplish by the time 2014 does come to a close. This is going to be replacing my weekly summary, as I'm quite down in the dumps and the last thing I feel like doing is repeating such a terrible week. Okay, on a happier note, here they are:

  • finish painting my room (so close, yet so not)
  • find the happy little things that I so easily ignore
  • call up some old friends I haven't talked to in a while
  • get them crazy grades under control
  • cook some meals (side note: Mac and cheese does not count)
  • buy Christmas gifts! Yay!
  • sign up for a race
  • blog on a Friday-oops..
  • start reading another novel
  • catch up on sleep

That last one is so necessary, oh my goodness I'm a bit of a zombie now. Anyways, I'm going to go tackle my huge homework load. What are you planning on accomplishing before the year ends? Let me know in the comments!

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment