Monday, October 20, 2014

Tip 11: Fall Room Decor (Fall Series)

Hey beautifuls! I hope your Monday wasn't too drab... is it actually contradictory to wish someone a "happy Monday"? I think it is :P

Anyways, I'm typing this out real quick before I go to bed, so please pardon any mistakes I make... I'll try and fix whatever I catch. I need to talk to Ana about changing the tip post day because Mondays just don't work too well.

Moving forward, I recently redecorated my room for fall, and I was going to include pictures but I realized I showed pictures to other people that I go to school with, and for the sake of my privacy I need to conceal my full identity as much as possible... sorry about that.

In any case, here's tip #11: Fall Room Decor!

➵ Flowers and Mason Jars

I actually went cheap and bought fake flowers, but same idea. I prefer to buy fall-colored (orange, brown, red) flowers if I do buy fake ones, so at least the fall spirit gets across. Also, mason jars make great (and inexpensive) storage for almost anything... including your fake flowers ;) I won't tell anyone they're fake, I promise.

➵ Candles

Not only do candles smell good, but whether lit or unlit they just look so pretty and spirited when sitting atop a table or armoire. I only own 2 candles, but I put the red cinnamon-y scented one out for fall just because it's so small and dainty and red. I don't know, it's after 9 PM and I'm beyond tired.

➵ Bows

This might be kind of weird, but when I was at the craft store I happened to see this really pretty leaf-printed bow for $0.99 so I bought it and tied it around the end of my bed. Of course, real leaves look good too, but who's got time for that?

➵ Baskets

I don't know about you, but I have crap all over my room, not gonna lie. So why not hide some of it in a pretty basket? They're perfect for storage and decoration, and the added benefit is that you can hide all that extra unsightly junk.

➵ Lights

I'm waiting until they go on sale, but fairy lights are a must. 'Nuff said.

Alright, so that's it for now :) I hope you enjoyed my attempt at a useful tip... please leave a nice comment somewhere because it really makes me happy to see that people are responding and relating to what we have to say.

See yaaaa

xoxo

- ash


No comments:

Post a Comment