Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mac? It's Almost Halloween! (week 12)

Hello everybody! How's it going? I feel like I keep apologizing about not posting on time. Maybe we can just all assume that I'll be late and get a pleasant suprise on the random blue moon when I actually happen to post on a Friday or Monday.. Or Wednesday.

Anyways my week was pretty calm, with nothing much to speak of. On Friday night I went to the mall with my parents for no reason. Turns out Mac was having some little dance show, and it was really cool. And a bit creepy.. But that's okay.

I was standing on the second floor, so here's a "bird's eye view" of the whole shabang.



This weekend I also had a soccer tournament about 3 or so hours away. It was pretty cool, and besides needing to switch hotels because the one my team had booked was infested with roaches (I know.. Bleh), it was great.


I also went to a Halloween themed scary house thing. It was fun, and mellow when it came to being scary.

Overall, my week was just made up of various, unplanned events, but the one planned thing I've got is a fall tip post tomorrow! See you soon!

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment