Thursday, October 16, 2014

Playlist 3 ♫: October 16, 2014

Hello there! Please do pardon the lateness of this post, but forgetfulness was taken by illness and this poor post was almost left behind.

Almost, but not completely.

Here are the songs I've been enjoying lately:

Touch, Troye Sivan
(album: TRXYE - EP)

This song is amazing because of the background music, and Troye's voice. Do look up the other songs on the EP as well, they're all amazing!

One, Ed Sheeran
(album: +)

I've been a growing fan of Ed recently, and I've been loving One. It's just brilliant and beautiful, as usual.

Beating HeartEllie Goulding
(album: Divergent Soundtrack)

This has been on my phone since July and I haven't stopped loving it. Perfect for when you need a little break to close your eyes.

Clocks, Coldplay
(album: A Rush of Blood to the Head)

I've been listening to this non stop as I've started to play it on violin. You can always count on Coldplay to sound amazing on any instrument!


That's all! I know it's short, but I'm quite picky when it comes to songs you see. Hopefully you'll end up adding some of these to your monthly playlist:) look out for a blog post tomorrow!

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment