Monday, October 13, 2014

Tip 10: Fall Date Ideas (Fall Series)

Hey everyone! As you may or may not know, Ana got food poisoning yesterday, so she was not able to post a tip, which is why I left a note last night and am here now (it's Ash in case you couldn't figure it out lol). Anyways, I have absolutely no idea what Ana was planning to do for the tip, but we drafted a list of possibilities so I just picked one and we're gonna roll with it. Kapeesh?

JUST A DISCLAIMER: Ana and I both are very unexperienced when it comes to boys (ew) and dating (bigger ew), but here is a list of what I guess could be called "romantic" date ideas based on my opinion and this website, but then again don't take my word for any of this because the only romance I have is with my dog. And she's a girl.

Let's go ahead and get started!


➵ Go to a pumpkin patch, pick out pumpkins, and create cute carvings (google images will show you the way)

➵ Rake leaves together and then jump in them

➵ Invite one another over at night and roast s'mores in front of a campfire

➵ Go play laser tag

➵ Pack a picnic and have lunch in a park, surrounded by beautiful trees 

➵ Spend an afternoon baking yummy fall treats

➵ Then, spend an evening watching a movie and consuming those treats

➵ Meet at an "artsy" location, dressed in nice clothes, and have a mini-photoshoot

➵ Go to homecoming (duh)

➵ Visit a haunted house

So these are just a few quick tips, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless :)

Love ya,

xoxo

- ash

No comments:

Post a Comment