Monday, October 27, 2014

Tip 12: Halloween Decorating (Fall Series)

Hello! Halloween is so so close, and I've only just decorated (oops). Here are my "tips" for how to decorate, although it's mostly me blabbering about Halloween :)



This is super simple, but just buy some Halloween junk. And hang it up. And get yourself some Snoopy gear :)


Leaves make your house/room not only autumnal, but also super cozy. They even count for Halloween! I bought these at my local craft store for super cheap, and I love how they make the room look!



Candles, trees, and pumpkins! I love pumpkins, and I feel like their color is simply the idea of Halloween. So load up some of those, and get creative! I also think that "dressing up" your fireplace is a super cool way to make the whole house spirited :)


I realize that wasn't too tip-y, but I hope you got a bit of inspiration, or at least got in the pumpkinish mood:)

See ya!

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment