Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ash v Ana 1-1 (week 18)

Hey there. Hope you liked the fall (autumn :P) tip post series, can you guess what'll be next?

I waited until Saturday to post becauseeeee... I played a soccer game against ash!
It was fun, but we had to wake up super early and everyone seemed to be half-asleep. Well, that's alright. It was really cool to play against Ash and we actually ended up tying, so it was all good. Afterwards I went home and showered, resisting the urge to take a well needed nap.

I then spent the rest of the day with my dad, grocery shopping and just chilling, as you do. I also watched loads of vlogmas videos. Who's your favorite YouTuber to watch over the holidays? Mine is probably zoella, I love her daily vlogs!

I also ended up decorating my house for Christmas this week. I am so excited for Christmas (and our two weeks off of course). My house is now full of twinkly lights and pretty ornaments. We haven't gotten a tree yet though :(

Well that's a quick little wrap up of my week, do you leave me a comment letting me know how yours was.

That's all folks!

Haha

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment