Monday, November 17, 2014

Tip 15: Fall Hairstyles (Fall Series) + Homecoming - Part 2

Hey everyone! I don't feel like typing an intro... I've had an interesting day and my brain hurts from thinking too much about things that shouldn't even matter to me at this hour.

Anyways, let me start off with Part 2 of my Homecoming post! So I went to this "pre-party" thing where me and three of my friends ate pizza and then got ready for Homecoming together. I actually was in love with my hair and my eyelashes, but I really could've tried a little more on my makeup in general. I messed up at one point and just took off all of my eye makeup and then did something pretty basic: eyeliner on the bottom waterline and three different kinds of mascara on the top and one on the bottom to really make my eyelashes pop. I have black eyelashes, dark brown eyebrows, and blonde hair. Not sure how that happened but okay. In any case, it was super fun and I loved getting ready with everyone.

Homecoming was a blast too, but my feet hurt from my heels so I ended up taking my shoes off about halfway through and checking them in the coatroom. The music was pretty unfamiliar to me as it was mostly rap, but it had a good beat so the dancing was fun. My friend's date just kind of hung out with us and that was fine because he's pretty cool. Then of course all the pop hits came on, so we were screaming those at the top of our lungs, leaving me with almost no voice because I already have allergies that are acting up right now. I would definitely relive the night though; I had a blast and it really was a night to remember.

Moving on to the tip, I hope you enjoy my list of varying fall hairstyles to wear anytime!

➵ Side braid
➵ Normal braid
➵ French braid into a ponytail
➵ High ponytail (looks really cool in wavy hair)
➵ Topknot bun
➵ Natural hair down
➵ Pigtail braids (more quirky, but why not)
➵ Hair twisted around a flower crown in the back
➵ Messy ponytail
➵ Messy braid
➵ Braided bun
➵ Ponytail braid
➵ Half-up with a bow


So this isn't a completely compiled list, but hopefully you enjoyed nonetheless!

xoxo

- ash

No comments:

Post a Comment